I am SOOOO happy! Exercising my gratitude muscle is already working! I am grateful, grateful, grateful today!
What I am grateful for, you ask? Well, let me tell you:
1. I was accepted to the Yandara Yoga Institute for 200-hour training in Baja this December!
2. My debut album is being created and should be shipped and ARRIVE by this Friday!
3. I will have time to catch up on my 30-day yoga challenge (I’ve missed a few days but refuse to blame myself- just ackowledge and move on!)
4. I am happy with my flow today.
5. An incident happened in which I would have (in the past) had a panic attack. I simply took a few deep breaths, and let myself know that I was okay- YEAH!
6. I have 2 living parents. As friends and family members have lost loved ones, I am grateful that both of my parents are alive.
7. I am grateful for the giving spirit that allows me to give something away tomorrow for Giving Tuesday!!!
What will it be??????????????? Come back to find out, and in the meantime, what are you grateful for? Engage your gratitude muscles, and while you’re at it, give someone else a reason to be grateful today.