It’s the beginning of a new week, and I am excited for a number of reasons:
- I got a donation to my GoFundMe last week! You can donate too!
- I registered for a yoga certification class, and am waiting to hear back.
- I did some self-study for my online yoga certification course.
- I made Thanksgiving dinner- ALL OF IT- for the first time!
- I wrote an article in response to my response to the Ferguson verdict.
- There are only 6 days left until the BIG DAY- the #WiseWoman Project will be available to the world!
- I found images for gratitude wordles and a journal entry that inspired me at Creativity in Motion, the blog of Registered Board Certified Art Therapist Gretchen Miller, MA, ATR-BC.
- I found peace (almost daily) during my 30-day yoga challenge, created by Erin Motz, who inspires me very much.
- I received updates on World Day of Service and the Monument Quilt Project, which I will be able to share publicly before long!
- I wrote an article, on How to Conduct Visioning Meditation, which I will be sharing very soon.
What are you grateful for? Do you find it easy or hard to find your gratitude? Make a list, but do more than that. Create opportunities for others to be grateful. Do a good deed today.
You can also keep a gratitude journal. I will keep one this week to give you an example (and exercise my own gratitude muscles)!
By the way, this is an example of an entry. Easy, right? Right.